May 1, 2018 – Business Development Director
We are seeking a Business Development Director to help us identify current and future customers in BC and beyond. We are looking for a seasoned professional who will take the necessary steps to capitalize on opportunities. S/he will conduct sales and business development activities to help Percipient Solutions reach new customers and realize its financial objectives.
Reporting to the CEO, the Business Development Director will undertake following tasks:
- Engage in new business development activities with a focus on People Analytics vertical market developments
- Demonstrate the features and benefits of our products/services
- Attend and participate in HR conferences, seminars, trade shows and various networking events
- Develop and sustain a strong network of contacts within the HR industry
Desired Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience working in sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics,Business Administration, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Enthusiastic to learn about data-driven approaches to decision-making and to gain an understanding of People Analytics; experience in this area is a plus
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org